Monday, May 2, 2011

Artist Caleb


Hello Everyone! This is Ellie, but I am posting for Caleb. See, he was a little confused on how to make a post, so he asked me to do it for him. So anyways, all the artwork and the descriptions were made by by him. I hope you enjoy them!
Thanks,
Ellie
Parrot Picture
Time: 2 Hours
For this particular picture I just used all the paints that were the right colors and sometimes I mixed two or three different paints to make other colors. My art teacher will often bring me pictures to copy so this parrot was a picture out of a magazine. 



Alice In Wonderland
Time: 3 Hours
For this picture, I just used all the different paints I could get my hands on! I copied this picture from one that printed out out of my computer. It took me so long I can't remember how long it took me to paint it! 

I hope you enjoy these paintings I made! Please comment and tell me how you like 'em! Thanks!
-Caleb

4 comments:

Hannah Mary said...

Wow, they are so cool. I really like the one of Alice - it's so colorful!

Anonymous said...

VERY COOL! :-D Love them!

~Carolyn

Ellie said...

Hi! this is Ellie, but I am speaking for Caleb again.

Thank you two so much! I am very glad that you enjoyed my artwork! Thanks for commenting!
-Caleb

Izzi said...

I like all the detail!!